Virginia's Brandon Light Artillery
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brief History[edit | edit source]
- It completed its organization in May 1861 and became Company E of the 1st Regiment, Virginia Artillery.
- It was detached in December and assigned to J. R. C. Lewis' Battalion, a temporary field command.
- Later the unit became Company D, 10th Battalion, Virginia Heavy Artillery and was then known as the Jamestown Heavy Artillery.
- Its commander was Captain William Allen.
Companies[edit | edit source]
- [::Roster Roster]