Interested in Italy
Help on creating portals
To edit front page articles look in
Image approval guideline 
Please contact me through my user discussion page.
Joined: 13 July 2008
Currently[edit | edit source]
- Cleaning up initially loaded articles.
To Do[edit | edit source]
- fix the tables in [[Category:Old microfilm number conversion]]
Waiting on[edit | edit source]
- https://wiki.familysearch.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=480px-Italy_map_with_regions_numbered.svg.png to be approved for the Italy portal page.
I have searched the image approval queue and do not find an image from you. Did you follow the procedure to email it to us for approval? If yes, how long ago, did you get an automated reply giving you a case number?
Jimgreene 21:24, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- I used "Toolbox>upload file" which shows "Email File for Authorization" at the top of the page? "which resulted in "Your image/document has been sent for authorization. Upon authorization you will receive a reply and be able to link/embed the image/document into the desired page." Is this what you mean? But I did not receive a case number. I just tried again. davide 23:30, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- No automated reply has been received. The original image was uploaded on 20080717. davide 23:45, 28 August 2008 (UTC)