Tyringham, Berkshire County, Massachusetts Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:24, 10 July 2017 by Dotxinxoz (Dotxinxoz moved page Tyringham, Berkshire County, Massachusetts Genealogy to Tyringham, Berkshire County, Massachusetts Genealogy: incorrectly titled)
Town Clerk[edit | edit source]
116 Main Rd, P.O. Box 416
Tyringham, MA 01264
Brief History[edit | edit source]
Migration[edit | edit source]
Migration routes for early European settlers to and from Tyringham, Berkshire County, Massachusetts Genealogy included:
- Catskill Road from Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts Genealogy to Catskill, Greene County, New York Genealogy 1750s
- Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike from near Springfield, MA to the Becket Turnpike at Becket, MA; toll booths open from 1829 to 1852; now I-90.
- Massachusetts 10th Turnpike 1800
References[edit | edit source]
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. WorldCat entry; FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- Frederic J. Wood, "The Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike" in The Turnpikes of New England and the Evolution of the Same Through England, Virginia, and Maryland (Boston: Marshall Jones, 1919), 203-205. Internet Archive version online.