Difference between revisions of "Russia Court Records"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
[[Category:Court by Country]]
Revision as of 17:54, 6 February 2016
Because they can be difficult to use, search court records after other records. They can give:
- Family relationships.
- Places of residence.
- Descriptions of individuals.
- Family history information.
Court records are difficult to use because:
- There are many records.
- They are not well indexed.
- Court names and jurisdictions change.
- They use many legal terms and abbreviations.
Access the FamilySearch Catalog and do a place search for Russia. Look for Russia Court Records.