Mongolia For Further Reading
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Area Handbook for Mongolia. Washington, D.C.: Superintendent of Documents, 1970. Prepared for the American University by Historical Evaluation and Research Organization.
- Dictionary of Races or Peoples. Reports of the Immigration Commission. Document no. 662 of the 61st Congress. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1911.
- Information Mongolia: the Comprehensive Reference Source of the People's Republic of Mongolia. New York: Pergamon, 1990.
- Jagchild, Sechin and Hyer, Paul V. Genealogy and Family History in Mongolia. World Conference on Records, series 809. Salt Lake City: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1980.
- Ochir, Taijiud and Serjee, Besud. “Reference Book of the Tribe names of the Mongolians.” Typescript translation of selections from Mongolian government booklet. 1998.
- Sanders, Alan J. K. Historical Dictionary of Mongolia. Lanham, Md.: The Scarecrow Press, 1996
- Thatcher, Mel. Internal Family History Department memo regarding microfilming of civil registration in Mongolia - sent to Elder K.Y.Tai, 17 February 1995.
- Wagner, Edward W. The Korean Chopko as a Historical Source. World Conference on Records, series H12. Salt Lake City: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1969.
- The Family History Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, “Family History Record Profile: Mongolia,” Word document, private files of the FamilySearch Content Strategy Team, 2001.