Medway, Penobscot County, Maine Genealogy
Medway was incorporated in 1875. It is situated at the forks of the East and West Branch of the Penobscot rivers. At one time the town was known as Nicatou (meaning, the forks). Settlement in the area began in the 1840s.
Additional data on Medway, Maine can be found in WikiPedia: the Free Encyclopedia.
Libraries and Historical SocietiesEdit