Logan Utah FamilySearch Library/Volunteer
|Logan FamilySearch Library|
|50 North Main|
|Mon: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
Tue-Thurs: 9:30 am – 9 pm
Fri: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Sat: 10:30 am – 3 pm
Online Film Ordering
At Our FamilySearch LibraryEdit
- Feeling lost in your Temple and Family History Consultant Calling? - Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
- Want to serve a Mission but need to stay in the Area? - Serve part or full time.
- Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 9 shifts
- Monday, Friday or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Contact our Logan Family Search Library Director, Michael Cook, at the Library (435-755-5595) or by email for an interview.
As a Family History Support MissionaryEdit
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the Area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Anyone you wants to serve
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
- Serve at least 8 hours per week
Other Ways to ServeEdit
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.