Illinois is a mid-western state of the United States of America.
Illinois may refer to:
- Illinois Country, a region of colonial Virginia created in 1778
- Illinois Territory, an organized territory of the United States from 1809 to 1818.
- Illinois Township, Pope County, Arkansas
- Illinois Township, Rush, Kansas
- Illinois City, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Illinoi, Illinois and Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Illinois River, a tributary of the Mississippi River in the state of Illinois
- Illinois River (Colorado)
- Illinois River (Oklahoma) in Arkansas and Oklahoma
- Illinois River (Oregon)
An American Indian Tribe or LanguageEdit
- Illiniwek or Illinois Confederation, a tribe of North America
- Miami-Illinois language, spoken by the Illiniwek
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Illinois.