Difference between revisions of "Colorado (disambiguation)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
:*Colorado, Atlántida, [[Honduras|Honduras]]
:*Colorado, Atlántida, [[Honduras |Honduras]]
Revision as of 17:49, 30 January 2015
Colorado may refer to:
- Colorado, United States Genealogy, a western state of the United States
- Colorado may also refer to:
- Colorado River, rising in the state of Colorado and flowing through Utah and Arizona, forming part of the border between Arizona, Nevada, California, and Mexico, and between Sonora and Baja California, and formerly emptiing into the Gulf of California.
- Colorado River (Texas), rising near Lubbock and flowing southeast through Austin, and empting into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Colorado, Atlántida, Honduras
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|