Canterbury England Family History Centre
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Centre Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Centre Resources
- 4 Centre Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours
- 44 0 122-776 5431
- To make an appointment for other times, please contact the Stake TFH Consultant - Center at 44 0 122-776 5431.
Holiday Schedule: Please Note that this centre is closed from September 2011 to May 2012
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center may contain copies of various films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- Family History Center Portal
- Publication of the restricted access images England, Kent, Wills and Probate - FamilySearch Historical Records and England, Kent, Land Tax Assessments - FamilySearch Historical Recordsmeans that it is advisable to telephone the centre to reserve a computer if you wish to view this collection using the portal.
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.