Calama, El Loa, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:46, 12 August 2020 by SvareJM (Text replacement - "?availability=Family%20History%20Library" to "")
Guide to Commune of Calama ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Cobija worked as the main port of Bolivia. The commune became Provencal capital in 1840.
- During the Pacific War, Calamba was occupied by Chilean troops and was later ceded to Chile in 1904.
- The commune of Calama has a population of approximately 148,000 people. .
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Chile Civil Registration, 1885-1903 -Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1611-1906 Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Municipal Cemetery of Calama
- Address: Los Suspiros SN
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Calama," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calama . Visited 14 November 2017