- Not to be confused with Bloomfield in Somerset County, Maine.
United States Genealogy Maine Franklin Bloomfield Plantation
Bloomfield Plantation was organized from T1 R3 WBKP (Coplin Plantation) and T4 R3 BKP WKR (Wyman Township) in 1841.  In 1845 Bloomfield Plantation became a part of Jackson Plantation, Franklin County, Maine Genealogy.  Eustis seceded from Jackson Planttion in 1857. Coplin Plantation and Lang Plantation were set off from Jackson Plantation in 1866. The only piece of Jackson Plantation left to carry the name and status was apparently turned into Wyman Township in 1895.  
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 68 (digital p. 77). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- ↑ Bloomfield in Miscellaneous Municipal Records Filed with the State section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 21 September 2013).
- ↑ Legal History of Jackson Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 21 September 2013).
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, 81 (digital p. 90).
- ↑ Eustis, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Coplin Plantation, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Lang Township, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Jackson Plantation in the "Maine Towns Legal Histories dates of incorporation, name and boundaries changes" section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 22 September 2013). States that Jackson Plantation organization end date was 11-13-1895.
Adjacent towns: Franklin Co.: Carrabassett Valley | Dallas Plantation | Eustis | Lang Township | Redington Township | Tim Pond Township | Somerset Co.: Bigelow Township | Dead River Township