United States Maine Franklin Bloomfield Plantation
Bloomfield Plantation existed prior to 1845. Clues indicate it consisted of what is now Wyman Township and Coplin Plantation. In 1845 Bloomfield Plantation became a part of Jackson Plantation, Maine.  Eustis seceded from Jackson Planttion in 1857. Coplin Plantation was created from the center of Jackson Plantation in 1866, thereby splitting Wyman from Lang. At that time Wyman may have become an unorganized territory (township), or it may not have become a separate jurisdiction until later when the remains of Jackson Plantation were reorganized at last as Lang Plantation in 1895.
- ↑ Bloomfield in Miscellaneous Municipal Records Filed with the State section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 21 September 2013).
- ↑ Legal History of Jackson Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 21 September 2013).
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 81 (digital p. 90). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.
- ↑ Eustis, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Coplin Plantation, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Lang Township, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
Adjacent towns: Franklin Co.: Carrabassett Valley | Dallas Plantation | Eustis | Lang Township | Redington Township | Tim Pond Township | Somerset Co.: Bigelow Township | Dead River Township