Bloomfield Plantation, Franklin County, Maine Genealogy
Bloomfield Plantation existed prior to 1845. Clues indicate it consisted of what is now Wyman Township and Coplin Plantation. In 1845 Bloomfield Plantation became a part of Jackson Plantation, Maine. Coplin Plantation was created from Jackson Plantation in 1866. At the same time Wyman may have become an unorganized territory, or it may have remained a part of Jackson Plantation until Jackson was reorganized as Lang Plantation in 1895.