Alsace may refer to:
A Former DuchyEdit
- Duchy of Alsace, a former duchy in existence during the Frankish empire during last decade and half of Merovingian rule.
- Alsace, a region in northeast corner of France
- Alsace-Lorraine (German: Reichsland Elsaß-Lothringen, generally Elsass-Lothringen) was a territory created by the German Empire in 1871 after the annexation of most of Alsace and the Moselle region of Lorraine in the Franco-Prussian War
- Alsace Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania, a township in Berks County
- Lower Alsace Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania, a township in Berks County
- New Alsace, Indiana, an unincorporated town in Kelso Township, Dearborn County
- Alsace, California, an archaic place name in Playa Vista, Los Angeles County
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Alsace.