Venezuela, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: The Event Type and Year Range (waypoint) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer 1: The list of known waypoint discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Anzoátegui > Barceloneta > San Isidro > Bautismos, matrimonios 1771-1886 is currently thought to contain records from Diocese of Guyana, Bolívar, Venezuela.
- Anzoátegui > Santa Ana > Santa Ana > Bautismos 1845-1874 year span should be 1874-1945.
- Lara > Aregue > Nuestra Señora de Chiquinquirá > Confirmaciones 1852-1905 should read as Bautismos 1852-1854 [Images 2-10], Confirmaciones 1905 [Images 11-25].
- Miranda > Ocumare del Tu'y > San Diego de Alcalá > Bautismos 1844-1901 > Image 3002 of 3091 only contains 3002 images.
- Miranda > Los Teques > San Felipe Nerí > Bautismos 1790-1915 Image 2951 of 3088 only contains 2951 images.
- Go to the Venezuela, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Venezuela, Catholic Church Records, 1577-1995 collection at FamilySearch.org