- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
This message is posted on your talk page and is associated with your personal user page.
Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki
- Search for Articles
- Help:Contributor Help
- Manual of Style
New Contributor Lessons[edit source]
We are pleased to share a series of lessons that you may take at your convenience. They are designed to help you get comfortable using the Wiki. We have shared the first three lessons below. When you are ready for additional lessons please feel free to contact me.
Create Your User Page: Please tell us a bit about you and your interests on your User Page.
Create Your Sandbox:
Lesson 3. Join the Community:
You are invited to join the weekly Wiki Contributor's Meeting
- Join the Research Wiki Group on Yammer. Request an invitation to join: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marilynbgardner49 15:56, 13 February 2016 (UTC)
I see that you are working on the Edgewood New Mexico Family History Center page. Thank you. You might appreciate the tips available on the Wiki Help page, Adding Details to a Family History Center Page.