- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username and the date. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members. Sandralpond 21:11, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi Kimberly[edit source]
Just trying to see how to talk to you Jnobbie 17:36, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
Silver Star[edit source]
For always being willing to assist others, you have been awarded a Silver Star on your User Page! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do! Beverly