- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
An invitation to the Wiki Welcome Center, a resource guide for new contributors (https://familysearch.org/wiki/en/Wiki_Welcome_Center) has been sent to the contact email you shared. Please join us there.
I was reviewing the Getting Started with Historical records this morning.
Lower on the page I tried a number of the links for Family Search pages on Facebook and none of them work. I am not sure what they linked to formerly so I thought to ask here before I began any editing.
I also noticed the Wiki Projects meeting were discontinued last month. Is this something that is going to continue as an effort, or something that has been completed and should be identified for archival purposes?
- I removed the broken links and placed a corrected link that will take you to the correct page for the Facebook Genealogy Groups.
- Also, the Wiki Projects meeting has not been discontinued. That was the Wiki Contributors meeting. The projects meeting is still every Wednesday (except the 5th Wednesday) at 11 a.m. Mountain Time. Anyone is welcome to attend. We no longer post the WebEx meeting number as the spammers we were dealing with found a way to highjack the numbers. Please feel free to join the Yammer community and you can get the meeting number there - or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will let you know what it is.
I removed some of your templates for languages. No one had actually created those badges yet, so they didn't work and it created broken categories. hanna5974