David Dilts, AG® is a Senior Research Specialist in U.S. and Canada Reference at the Family History Library. He has served in ICAPGen and the Utah Genealogical Association. Recent presentations include: National Genealogical Society, Federation of Genealogical Societies, Boston MA, BYU Computerized Genealogy, UGA, Fresno CA, San Jose CA, Mesa AZ, Grand Junction CO.
Accredited in: LDS Records and German research.
Likes to answer questions about research in: Southern States, Mid-Atlantic States, Midwestern States, New England States, Western States, British Canada, African American Research, The Church of Jesus Christ records, Germany
- Wiki Guide to Great Genealogy Links (pdf) webinar class outline.
- U.S. Vital Records Overview syllabus for class taught at the 2010 Atlanta Family History Expo.
- Census Techniques and Strategies for Finding Elusive Ancestors syllabus for class taught at the 2010 Atlanta Family History Expo.
- Freedman's Bank Records and Southern Claims Commission Records for African American Research syllabus for class taught at the 2010 Atlanta Family History Expo.
- Beginning African American Research syllabus for class taught at the NGS Conference 2010.
|Research Wiki Projects||Classes I like to teach|
Ongoing Wiki Projects
Mature Wiki Projects