United States Census (Mortality Schedule), 1850 - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Notes[edit | edit source]
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, How do I use the catalog to learn more about the collections in Historical Records?.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. To view films, see Where do I find a family history center?.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: Some records are missing. Where can the records be viewed?
Answer 1: See answers below for information about known missing records and respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Alabama waypoints return messaging of Image not available. Order Film 1533724 to view the images.
- Illinois counties of Champaign, DeWitt, Douglas, Ford, Kankakee, Macon and Saline are not available online or on Film 4181088.
- Indiana > La Grange > La Grange county > Image 7 of 8, right-side page 12 contains four names that were not indexed.
- Itawamba County, Mississippi contains a third page located in Jackson County, Image 1 of 1. The persons are also incorrectly indexed with an Event Place of Jackson County.
- Go to the United States Census (Mortality Schedule), 1850 - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the United States Census (Mortality Schedule), 1850 collection at FamilySearch.org.