Toltén, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Toltén ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The current town (Nueva Toltén) replaced the old Toltén, which was devastated by the tsunami caused by the Valdivia Earthquake of 1960.
- The commune of Toltén has a population of approximately 11,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1860-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Deaths, 1700-1920 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Muncipal de Tolten
- Cementerio de Tolten Viejo
- Cementerio de Queule
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Toltén," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolt%C3%A9n. Visited 9 June 2017