Temuco, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Temuco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Fort Temuco was founded near the end of the Pacification conflict of the Araucanía in 1881.
- When the Province of Cautín was created in 1895, Temuco was named the capital.
- In 1908, the city suffered a fire that consumed a third of the entire city.
- The commune of Temuco has a population of approximately 281,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1886-1903 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio General de Temuco
Address: Avenida Balmaceda S/N
Telephone: 56-45 297 0801
- Cementerio Parque Las Flores
- Cementerio Parque Jardín Temuco
- Cementerio Parque Monteverde
- Cementerio Parque del Sendero
- Cementerio Judío de Temuco
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Fundo El Carmen
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Temuco," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temuco. Visited 9 June 2017