FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 6 April 2010
Attend meeting, the ID is 4896
Agenda[edit | edit source]
News[edit | edit source]
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Recognition[edit | edit source]
Consultants are enriching their user pages - very nice!
- Family History Library: British Reference Consultants
- Family History Library: European Reference Consultants
- Family History Library: United States and Canada Reference Consultants
Jimmy Parker, Joan Healey and Sister Heaston have been working loooong hours on the American Indian project. It is an amazing collection of information
Announcing the new Swedish wiki
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
Discussion Items[edit | edit source]
From the Community[edit | edit source]
- "amp,amp,amp,amp,amp" problem discussed in the forums, listed in the wiki backlog. A possible fix has been found, but as yet no feedback from the engineers. An update/status report would be appreciated. --Steve 17:59, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- I sent this request to Don, Ben, and Rick at 1:30pm on 6 April 2010. Someone should be responding shortly. -Fran 22:28, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
From FamilySearch Staff[edit | edit source]
- Ideas for "tweaks" to home page changes before NGS (Kara will conduct this discussion)
- See the forum thread for the comments made during the meeting and additional feedback concerning the proposed tweaks to the home page. -Fran 22:00, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
Revisit Printable?[edit | edit source]
I discovered Wikipedia added a feature, to allow for printing and saving the article in PDFs. Is there any way we can add this feature because I find printable feature add stuff we don't want to see in printed form. wdsamuelsen 20:24, 6 April 2010 (UTC)