Talk:King’s Lynn St Margaret, Norfolk Genealogy
New Parish Table[edit source]
King’s Lynn St Margaret parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|King’s Lynn St Margaret Online Parish Records|
|FS Catalog PRs|
|FS Catalog BTs|
To find the names of the neighboring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851 Map. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Records are also available at the Norfolk Record Office.
Old Parish Table[edit source]
King’s Lynn St Margaret, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|KING'S LYNN ST MARGARET PARISH (1559) Online Records|
The parish registers from 1559 onward are held at Norfolk Record Office and are generally catalogued under Kings Lynn St Margaret although individual registers may refer to Lynn or Lynn Regis in the early register series. The parish reference PD39 is used in the Norfolk Record Office records.
Images of the records are available on FamilySearch by agreement with the Norfolk Record Office. These images are currently waypointed as Lynn St Margaret.
- Searching Parish Records online (Norfolk) - The Following Parishes are Available at TheGenealogist, ParishRegister.co.uk, accessed 23 April 2019.
- 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 17 March 2014.
- 'Norfolk Coverage,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 10 February 2014.
- 'Subscription Coverage Catalogue', TheGenealogist, accessed 11 January 2016.