Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
→‎Parish History: checked spelling; corrected spacing
== Parish History ==
AMPTHILL (St. Andrew), a market-town and '''parish''', 7 miles (S. by W.) from Bedford, and 45 (N. W. NW by N.) from London. There are three places of worship for Independents, Wesleyan Methodists, and the Society of Friends.<ref>Samuel A. Lewis, [http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50755#s17 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''] (1848), pp. 53-58. Date accessed: 05 June 2013.</ref><br>
== Resources ==
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
10,556

edits

Navigation menu