''[[United States|United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Maine|Maine]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Franklin County, Maine|Franklin]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]'' '''Bloomfield Plantation'''
'''Bloomfield Plantation''' existed prior to 1845. Clues indicate it consisted of what is now [[Wyman Township, Maine|Wyman Township]] and [[Coplin Plantation, Maine|Coplin Plantation]]. In 1845 Bloomfield Plantation became a part of [[Jackson Plantation, Maine|Jackson Plantation, Maine]]. Coplin Plantation was created from Jackson Plantation in 1866. At
the same time Wyman may have become an unorganized territory, or it may have remained a part of Jackson Plantation until Jackson was reorganized as Lang Plantation in 1895.