7. Click on the word wikitext with in toolbox at the top left side of the edit box.
8. Put your cursor under the last information in the<br> === Taxation === Section and then hit the enter key to put in a space and then copy the following template: <br>
OH Tax Records Repositories| Adams| 389770}}</nowiki> <br>
<br> 9. In the template, replace the county '''
Adams''' with the name of the county you are working on.<br>
10. In the template, change the numbers listed with the number you obtain from doing the following: <br>
::While in the new FHLC on [http://familysearch.org/#form=catalog FamilySearch.org]:<br>
::a. Put your county into the search "For" field, i.e. Jackson
::b. Click on the county name as it appears beneath what you are typing, and hit the Search button. <br>
::c. Select the taxation topic from the list. <br>
::d. Select any record listed in the taxation topic. <br>
::e. In the taxation record that you selected, under the "Subjects" heading select the link called "
Ohio, (your county)– Taxation". <br>
::f. Click on this blue subject link (i.e. Jackson, Arkansas - Taxation). <br>
::g. In the upper left corner you will find a heading titled "Search" containing the term Subject Number. Under that is
the heading "For" with a number. Copy the number in the "For" field.<br>
::h.Paste the number in template listed in #1 above replacing the number field in the template.<br>
13. Click on the Save Page button.
*If you have questions about editing, go to wiki help links under the heading [[FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Arkansas Tasks-Tax Records Other Repositories#Description|Description]].<br>
14. Mark the [[FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Arkansas Tasks-Tax Records Other Repositories#Assignment_Chart|Assignment Chart]] below to indicate you have finished the task. <br>