=== Description ===
The purpose of this task is to add the introduction to
probate records on Ohio county pages. <br>
This task is beginner task and requires basic experience with copying and pasting in wikitext. <br>
==== Wikitext Editing Instructions ====
1. Click on your chosen county name in the [[FamilySearch Wiki:Wiki Project Ohio Tasks - Church Intro#Assignment_Chart|Assignment Chart]]. This will take you to your county page.
2. Login to the FamilySearch wiki using your FamilySearch login name and password. Find the sign-in area in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Scroll to the heading
4. Open the
Probate Records heading for editing by clicking on the pen in square on the right-hand side of the page, opposite the heading title.
5. Click on the word wikitext in the toolbox at the top left of the edit box.
6. Place your cursor immediately after the heading
Probate Records and strike the ''enter'' key on your keyboard.
7. While in wiki text, copy and paste the following template under the heading
8. If there is any other text under the heading, be sure to place the intro template on a separate line before any additional text.
9 . Save the page.
10. Click on the blue links you just added.
FamilySearch Books :b. Ohio Probate Records
11. If any of these links do not work, please contact FamilySearch at the number listed in [FamilySearch Wiki:Wiki Project Ohio Tasks - Church Intro#Description|Description]] above.
12. Save the page and exit. The task is complete.
=== Example of Completed Heading ===
OH Probate Intro}}
=== Example of a Completed Section ===
See [[Mahoning County, Ohio#
Probate_Records|Mahoning County, Ohio Probate Records]]
=== Assignment Chart ===
[[Category:Ohio_Tasks|Church Records ]]