Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire Genealogy
Guide to Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire|
|Hundred||Albrighton Division; Shrewsbury Borough|
|Poor Law Union||Shrewsbury Incorporation|
|Registration District||Atcham; Shrewsbury; Wem|
|Parish registers: 1830|
|Bishop's Transcripts: None|
|Probate Court||Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)|
|Location of Archive|
|Shropshire Record Office|
Parish History[edit | edit source]
SHREWSBURY, a borough and market - town, having separate jurisdiction, locally in the liberties of Shrewsbury, N. division of Salop, of which it is the chief town, 154 miles (N. W.) from London. 
| This section requires expansion with:
a summary overview of the history of this parish.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Civil records[edit | edit source]
- See Shrewsbury
Church records[edit | edit source]
Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FMP = Shropshire Records (findmypast) - (£)|
|Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire Genealogy Online Parish Records|
Non-Conformists (All other Religions)[edit | edit source]
- 1717 England & Wales, Roman Catholics, 1717 at FindMyPast ($), index and images (coverage may vary)
- 1819-1906 Shropshire, Non-Conformist Membership Lists 1819-1906 at FindMyPast ($); index and images (dates may vary by parish)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
Probate[edit | edit source]
Maps & Gazetteers[edit | edit source]
Websites[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 93-104. Adapted. Date accessed: 21 November 2013.
- 'Shropshire Baptisms 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- 'Shropshire Marriages 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- 'Shropshire Burials 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.