Saskatchewan Court Records
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Saskatchewan Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Online Records[edit | edit source]
- Saskatchewan, Judicial District Court Records, 1891-1954, browsable images, at FamilySearch
- Supreme Court Files, Kings Bench Files, Docket Books and Indexes housed at the Saskatchewan Archives Board in Regina. This collection is being published as images become available. For more information: Saskatchewan Judicial District Court Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
- For more information: Saskatchewan Probate Estate Files - FamilySearch Historical Records
FamilySearch[edit | edit source]
- Saskatchewan Court Records includes Court of King's Bench records for all districts, years vary.
Provincial Archives of Saskatchewan[edit | edit source]
- How the Court Records are Organized
- Court System in Saskatchewan – A Historic Overview
- What information is needed to locate a record?
Types of Records at the Archives[edit | edit source]
The Provincial Archives has records from the following courts:
- Supreme Court of the North West Territories en banc
- Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Saskatchewan en banc
- Supreme Court of the North West Territories/Saskatchewan
- Kings Bench
- Selected records from the District Court
Accessing the Records[edit | edit source]
- Your Visit to the Archives In-person research.
- Enquiry--Reference & Outreach Services Consult reference aides.
- Ordering Reproductions
- Fee Schedule
- Research Services available through the Saskatchewan Genealogical Society
Saskatchewan Court System[edit | edit source]