San Rafael las Flores, San Marcos, Guatemala Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Municipality of San Rafael las Flores ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The municipality was created on March 2, 1860.
- As the territory expanded to a large extent, two places were divided into two independent municipalities according to the demographics of their inhabitants: the indigenous people stayed in San Carlos Alzatate (in Mataquescuintla) at the same time that the ladinos occupied the land of the municipality of San Rafael (in Santa Rosa).
- The municipality of San Rafael las Flores has a population of approximately 9,000 people
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1877-1937 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Guatemala, Civil Registration, 1877-1980 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1874-1903 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the municipality of San Rafael las Flores. See the records of neighboring municipalities.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de San Rafael las Flores
Localities[edit | edit source]
- El Chan
- El Copante
- Las Nueces
- Los Pocitos
- Media Cuesta
- San Rafaelito
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "San Rafael las Flores," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Rafael_las_Flores. Visited 20 September 2017.