San Martín, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of San Martín ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 11, 1911, the territory was divided by the province into departments, an action that established the department of San Martín.
- The department of San Martín has a population of approximately 10,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : San Martín (Departamento), Santiago del Estero. - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Atoj Pozo
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Brea Pozo
- Estación Taboada
- Villa Nueva
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento San Martín (Santiago del Estero)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_San_Mart%C3%ADn_(Santiago_del_Estero). Visited January 5, 2018.