Rigby Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Due to Covid 19 virus[edit | edit source]
|Rigby Idaho FHC|
|258 West 1st North|
Rigby, Idaho Location Map
|Phone: (208) 745-0062|
|Mon: 10:00am - 5:00pm|
Tue: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Wed: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Thu: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Sat & Sun: By Appointment
*The Terreton Idaho Family History Center is affiliated with the Rigby Idaho Family History Center. Please see the Terreton Idaho Family History Center page for hours and information of that center.
- Research Specialists:
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 to 5:00 Finland, Norway, Denmark Expert - June Fenstermaker
- Indexing Group 10 AM - Susan Davis All indexers welcome
- Wednesday and Thursday 2:30 to 5:00 Italian Indexing - Linda Radford
- Wednesday 7:00 to 9:00 Scandinavian Expert - Chad Marcusen
- NEW Resources - Story Room audio recording room. Private, new equipment. Accomodates 4 or 5 people.
- - Discovery Corner comfy spot for parent and small children family history discovery.
2020 RFHC Closure Dates
Jan 1 thru 6 - New Year Holiday
Mon, Jan 20 - Martin Luther King Day
Mon, Feb 17 - Presidents Day
Mon, May 25 - Memorial day
Fri, Jul 3 - Independence Day
Fri, Jul 24 - Pioneer Day
Mon, Sep 7 - Labor day
Nov 23 thru 27 - Thanksgiving Day
Dec 21 thru Jan 4 - Christmas Holiday
- 258 West 1st North, Rigby, Idaho 83442
- The Center is located in the East wing of the building.
- Park in the East parking area by the doors.
- Since this is a Church building, the doors are normally locked.
- If the doors are locked, please press the doorbell, on the brick wall to the left of the doors, to be let in.
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.