Río Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Río Grande ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department of Río Grande was established on April 8, 1970.
- The department of Rio Grande has a population of approximately 70,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Río Grande.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Río Grande
Dirección: Islas Malvinas 1249, 9420 Río Grande
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Río Grande
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Río Grande," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_R%C3%ADo_Grande. Visited January 8, 2018.