Quebrachos, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Quebrachos ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On August 3, 1887, the territory of the then department of Sumampa was divided into two sections, Ojo de Agua and Quebrachos, which later gave rise to the respective departments.
- The department of Quebrachos has a population of approximately 11,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica. Nuestra Señora de la Consolación (Sumampa, Santiago del Estero) Registros parroquiales, 1716-1948 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Quebrachos (Departamento), Santiago del Estero. - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Sumampa
- Cementerio Sumampa Viejo
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Quebrachos," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Quebrachos. Visited January 5, 2018.