Pucón, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Pucón ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Pucón Naco at the eaves of European settlers arrived at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
- The city was founded on February 27, 1883.
- The Pucón Commune has an approximate population of 22,300 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Pucón. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Pucón
- Cementerio Parque Jardín
- Cementerio Parque del Recuerdo
- Cementerio de Caburgua
Localities[edit | edit source]
- San Pedro
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Pucón," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puc%C3%B3n. Visited 9 June 2017