Portugal, Portalegre, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: I get a message “This image is viewable to signed-in members of supporting organizations” for these records even when I am signed in. How can I view these records?
Answer 1: FamilySearch has limited rights, granted by the record custodians, to publish some images for viewing online. Images for this collection are only available for viewing to members of the supporting organization (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
Some of these images are also available on microfilm and can be viewed at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers. Call ahead to check if the film is available at your local center.
You may find additional access to Portalegre records at the following websites:
- District of Portalegre Archive (Portuguese)
- Diocese of Portalegre-Castelo Branco (Portuguese)
- National Archives of Portugal
- National Library of Portugal
- Go to Portugal, Portalegre, Catholic Church Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
- Go to Portugal, Portalegre, Catholic Church Records, 1859-1911 collection at FamilySearch.org