Portugal, Aveiro, Passport Registers - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: I get a message “This image is viewable to signed-in members of supporting organizations” for these records even when I am signed in. How can I view these records?
Answer 1: FamilySearch has limited rights, granted by the record custodians, to publish some images for viewing online. Images for this collection are only available for viewing to members of the supporting organization (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
Some of these images are also available on microfilm for viewing at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers.
If you have an FamilySearch account and are not able to view images after signing in, it may be due to a registration problem, not an image access problem. Please call 1-866-406-1830 in the United States, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description of the problem and steps taken thus far to resolve the issue.
Question 2[edit | edit source]
Question 2: The records in the Número de tomo e anos seem to be missing or mislocated. Where can they be found?
Answer 2: The following are known issues with the tomos:
- Tomo 53, 1934-1937 year span should be 1934-1936.
- Tomo 63, 1947-1950 contains records dated 30 May 1950 to 13 Jul 1951.
- Tomo 64, 1950-1951 contains records dated 27 Oct 1947 to 27 May 1950.
- Tomo 65, 1951-1952 which should have records from 13 Jul 1951 to 18 Jun 1952 is missing.
- Tomo 76 and Tomo 77 which should have records from 30 Dec 1962 to 19 Mar 1964 are missing.
- Go to the Portugal, Aveiro, Passport Registers - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Portugal, Aveiro, Passport Registers, 1882-1965 collection at FamilySearch.org