Pitrufquén, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Pitrufquén ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Although Spanish settlers settled as early as 1836, Pitrufquén was officially founded on January 2, 1897 with the name of Lisperguer.
- On December 15, 1898, the Pitrufquen Commune was officially founded.
- The Commune of Pitrufquén has an approximate population of 41,600 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1896-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Pitrufquén
- Cementerio de Villa Comuy
- Cementerio de Coicoma
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Faja Maisan
- Reserva Forestal Mahuidanche
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Pitrufquén," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitrufqu%C3%A9n. Visited 9 June 2017