Phoenix Sanatorium (Arizona)
History[edit | edit source]
Separated from Phoenix School, 1 July 1931. Once known as East Farm Sanatorium.
Records[edit | edit source]
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Phoenix Sanatorium, 1929-1938, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 102, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724320). Reports for some years are missing.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.