Perquenco, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Perquenco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- At the end of the 19th century, it was the capital of a brief and failed state attempt called Reino de la Araucanía y la Patagonia.
- It was founded on March 29, 1894.
- The commune of Perquenco has a population of approximately 7,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1900-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal Perquenco
- Cementerio Huenchual
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Perquenco," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perquenco. Visited 9 June 2017