Padre Las Casas, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Padre Las Casas ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The city was founded on September 1, 1899 with the name of "Villa Alegre".
- It was also called the neighborhood or sector of Temuco.
- On June 2, 1995, it was organized as the municipality of Padre Las Casas.
- The municipality of Padre Las Casas has an approximate population of 75,500 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only of the municipality of Padre Las Casas. See the records of the Temuco.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Padre las Casas
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Padre Las Casas" In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padre_Las_Casas. Visited 9 June 2017