Oklahoma City Oklahoma Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Trained librarians are available on each shift to assist in your personal research at no cost, including consultations on genealogical problems.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location and Map:
- 5020 NW 63 RD Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 United States
- Park near the SW corner of the building where their is a sign in the parking lot "Family History Center
- Enter through the glass double doors at that same SW Corner of the building.
- If the outside doors are locked please use the call box on the brick wall to the right of the doors
- If you need a language interpreter please call in advance and let us know.
- 1 405-473-7374
- Director: Sherrie Furber - 1 405-473-7374
- Assistant Directors: Mary Butts
- Currently Closed do to COVID-19
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling/texting Sherrie Furber 405-473-7374
- If you can not view an image because it says you must be at a Family History Center to view it, please schedule an appointment with Sherrie Furber.
- Closed the 1st Saturday in April and October
- Closed two weeks around Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Closed Legal Holidays
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Staff Training and Education Meetings[edit | edit source]
- ZOOM MEETING ONLY
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
15 computers with internet access available for patron use. You can easily print your findings or copy to a thumb drive, or email to yourself.
Due to limited space and out of respect for other patrons, please do not bring your children with you.