Moreno, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Moreno ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 11, 1911 the territory was divided by the province into departments, action that established the department of Moreno.
- The department of Moreno has a population of approximately 32,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Weisburd
- Cementerio de Tintina
- Cementerio de Quimilí
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
Communes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Moreno," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Moreno. Visited January 4, 2018.