Melipeuco, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Melipeuco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The city of Melipeuco was founded in 1941, and became a commune in 1981.
- For most of its history, Melipeuco has been a border sector, subject to few additional laws to or established by the founding families.
- The commune has a population of approximately 5,800 people. 
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Melipeuco. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio General de Melipeuco
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Santa Maria de Llaima
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Melipeuco," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melipeuco. Visited 9 June 2017.