Maullín, Llanquihue, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Maullín ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Maullín was founded as a sentinel to support strong San Antonio de Carelmapu and San Miguel de Calbuc at the end of the year of 1620.
- In 1891, the territory obtained the title of municipality.
- The commune of Maullín has a population of approximately 15,800 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1920 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1825-1945 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Maullín
- Cementerio Católico de Maullín
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Maullín," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Muermos. Visited 31 May 2017