Malargüe, Mendoza, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Malargüe ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On April 30, 1877, the department of Malargüe was created.
- On May 17, 1887, the name was changed to "Villa Coronel Beltrán", as well as that of the department.
- In 1892, the "Department of Colonel Beltrán" was annulled, integrating the territory as a district of the then "Department of 25 de mayo", to the new name of San Rafael.
- On November 16, 1950, it was reestablished again, but under another name, the department of President Tte. Gral. J.D.Perón, which would be changed in 1955 to the original and current department of Malargüe.
- The department of Malargüe has a population of approximately 29,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica. Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Malargüe, Mendoza) Registros parroquiales, 1886-1974 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Malargüe.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Malargüe
Districts[edit | edit source]
- Agua Escondida
- Río Barrancas
- Río Grande
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Malargüe," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Malarg%C3%BCe. Visited December 3, 2017.