Louisiana Confederate Pensions - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Note[edit | edit source]
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final waypoint in Historical Records.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer 1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location.
These waypoints are missing and are not available on any microfilm.
- Neal, Hugh M. - Noper, Augustus and
- Nordan, C. A. Linton A. B.-Ogden, Mattie Campbell Jonathan or John
Question 2[edit | edit source]
Question 2: The Event Type and Year Range (waypoint) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer 2: The following list of known waypoint discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Mullins, Elisha - Duke, Mary Irene is mis-labelled and should read, Mullins, Elisha - Henry B. H. B.
- Robertson, Alex - Robertson, Alex contains unrelated records from Edinburgh, Scotland having nothing to do with confederate pensions, and may be removed from the collection in the future.
- Go to the Louisiana Confederate Pensions - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the Louisiana Confederate Pensions, 1898-1950 collection at FamilySearch.org