Los Muermos, Llanquihue, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Los Muermos ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The first settlers came to the area in 1930.
- The commune was founded on January 1, 1962.
- The community of Los Muermos has a population of approximately 16,500 people. 
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Los Muermos. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1825-1945 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Los Muermos
- Cementerio de Rio Frio
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Cordillera de Zarao
- Los Ostiones
- Río Frío
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Los Muermos," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Muermos. Visited 31 May 2017.